It's a Boy

It's a Boy

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Call me crazy

I don't know how. I don't even know if it is medically possible. However, Mason has gotten cuter. I know it sounds impossible, but I kid you not. I had the pleasure of spending every waking moment with him over spring break, and it was not like the month I spent on maternity leave. This kid is C-UTE! Ok, ok, in all seriousness...he is cute and I know why. He's "maturing". Yes, he still wears some newborn clothing and may just be hitting double digit weight, but he's maturing. He is developing a personality. I don't know how many times a day Pat and I say "Look!" when he makes a certain movement or facial expression. Also, he smiles and coos all the time. Nothing is better than hearing your child's voice. I can't imagine him talking one day. I'm gonna be in utter shock. I'm assuming every mother, especially first timer, feel their kid is soooo darling. 'Cause I sure due. Even when he's ticked off he's a cutie. His little lip slowly rolls down until it perfectly pouts, then his eyes get glazed from the tears, he starts breathing fast, the the wail! Oh so adorable. I think he's gonna be a nice guy, kinda like his pop. I was too shy, and I hope he doesn't inherit that. He ain't a mama's boy, he likes anyone who want to talk to him. And don't worry, there are still spurts of feisty in him, so that must be here to stay. If you haven't met this guy, you need to! Well, seeing how I'm at work (yikes! Chillax...I'm pumping) I'd better keep this short. So, I'll leave you with some important words: If you haven't met MJW, you should because the kid is cute!.

No comments:

Post a Comment