It's a Boy

It's a Boy

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Baby back, baby back

So it appears my posts are like grandma's teeth...few and far between (my Grandma uses this saying, and it never gets old). Anyhow, I'll cut to the point...Mason is great! It will be 6 months next week, where does the time go?  I have not paid too much attention to where he should be developmentally, but I feel he's doing great. I'm sure the normal six monther can do some cool things, but he appears to be progressing just fine. Today was a milestone, but apparently there are many with kids. He rolled over. He has gone mobile! Pretty soon it will be crawling. He already loves to be held in the standing position on your lap. He no longer has bobble head syndrome; he is able to hold his head up on his own. He's a big boy. Aaaaaaand he has realized he does not have to keep his hands in fists all the time. With this epiphany he has started to grab things. He does really well with soft objecst like his blanket or hair. Speaking of hair, he is a hair puller---of his own that is. I don't know how I feel about it though. It seems to be bad, but online it says that it is a soother for baby. We'll keep an eye on this. I feel like Mason has made so many new transitions this week, it's amazing. Actually the word is bittersweet. He's gonna be six weeks and doing who knows what next week! I'm not ready... I want my baby back!

No comments:

Post a Comment