It's a Boy

It's a Boy

Monday, April 18, 2011

Perfect 10!

Well, he's perfect, but he's not a 10. My baby is a 10.6! Owwwwww! Yep, that's right, he is in double digit weight. You'd think he scored a perfect SAT score the way Pat and I reacted. Ha! He is perfect though. He's pretty much perfected his head, so it's always on a swivel. He looks too cute in his Bumbo as he practices sitting up. He absolutely loves sitting up facing the world, taking it all in. Mason has discovered his hands and they are in his mouth constantly. And while I don't want it to become a bad habit, he is some kinda cute with that lil ol thumb stuck in his lil ol mouth! However, he is the ultimate drooling machine. We finally stopped wrapping him like an egg roll for bedtime, and we're super excited about it. Even though he does not sleep through the night he does a good job of only waking up once. So I appreciate that. In our pastime we sit around gawking at how cute he is. I can't believe how often I kiss him, but I should do it now because in a few years he'll say "gross". He is now 22 inches long, and is really exploring his legs. He kicks them when he is ticked off at us, especially that right one. On occasion, he tries to stand up, which is beyond funny. I know I'd freak out if he started walking early. After all, the past five months have flown by. I see why people say it's sad. The best treat, recently, has been hearing his voice more often. We can really get him going and it is adorable. Next month we go for his gestational four month check up, and I can't wait to hear what they have to say. And even if they have anything shocking to say about him, they won't be able to make me think of him anything less than my perfect 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment