It's a Boy

It's a Boy

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I want my baby back

I'm not talking baby back ribs. I want Mason to be a baby. It is so cliche, but oh so true. Where does the time go? Kids do grow up fast. I don't like it. Mason is six months! That means in another six months he will be one! I'm not ready for that. People say they want to freeze time. I used to think it was crazy. Why freeze time and we want to progress were my thoughts. Now, I would not mind keeping Mason at this stage for an extra six months. You can never go back to your baby. And I know that you get to experience new things like first steps and first words and first day of school. Yet, I'm just not sold on it yet. I like being able to toss him in my arms and go. Soon, he is not gonna want to have me kiss on him or hold him. He will want to go over a friends house and play video games. Or worse...he is going to want to go with Pat! Then I will have no Pat and no Mason! I will be all alone. So this is why people have kids again? I guess Mason is not going to be an only child after all. I am going to have to have at least one more just so I will have someone to kiss and cuddle. Well Mason is waking up from his nap. I better go shower him with kisses now.

No comments:

Post a Comment