It's a Boy

It's a Boy

Monday, January 10, 2011

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2.0

Let me preface this post by apologizing for any typos. However, I HAVE to dedicate another post to sleep. I'm sleepy right now, but I wanna be the old Jan who stays up late 'cause she knows school has been canceled tomorrow. Yet new Jan is questioning every keystroke I make and wondering why I've opted to blog instead of hit the sheets. As my fellow followers know, I took the night shift this weekend. How did it go? Put it this way, I have never been so ready for the work week to start. I knew that having the work week begin meant that Pat would be back on the night shift and I would be in dreamland. I love my son (we all know that a "but" comes with this sweet sentiment ), but I don't like waking up to feed him. I can handle the 12am, I can tolerate the 3am, but that 6am is a doozy! As soon as you get settled in from the 3am, BAM! time to wake up and do it again. Not to mention the diaper changes. And Mason is a crier when he needs his diaper changed. I have been trying to figure out how to lace my milk with sleep aid so he can sleep through the night. JOKE! Please don't report me. Meanwhile, I'm yearning for just a moment extra of sleep and he's gettin 16 hours of the precious stuff. In addition, Mason is a party animal from the hours of 9pm-6am. So, if I don't return an email, or stop texting you mid conversation, or have a mumbo jumbo conversation with you on the phone, please forgive me. I'm just a little sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment