It's a Boy

It's a Boy

Friday, January 7, 2011

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Let me begin by saying that I have tried three times to write this entry, but I'm sure you can guess why I was unable. Yep, Mason...directly or indirectly. I had the cutest set up for a New Year's entry, but he wanted attention. They are sooooo demanding. Anyhow, what's the newest haps on parenthood? One word: sleep. I have always loved sleep! Now, I love it even more. After all, you always want what you can't have. I have not been deprived to the point where I wanna cry. This is mainly because Pat has been a trooper. He does the night feedings so I can sleep. But  even when I am in bed, I still hear him and wake up. This makes for the most absurd dreams because my sleep is put on pause. (I had a dream my sister was contemplating Rupaul as a nanny and I also dreamed Pat was working for Santa Claus). I have even tried to figure out a way to pump and sleep. I'm open to suggestions. Mason ain't hurting for sleep, however. And if anyone can tell me how to "Sleep when the baby sleeps." tell me. 'Cause I can't figure out how to do that and get laundry done and bottles cleaned. Wait...Mason's sleep...why am I bloggin? Nitey nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment