It's a Boy

It's a Boy

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Deuces

The glow of your skin. The flutters in your belly. The week by week inching out of your belly. Ahhhhh...pregnancy. I have heard women say they miss being pregnant. I'm baffled. 'Cause I do not miss it. I don't miss the constant doctor visits. I don't miss my middle finger that just stopped functioning and started hurting continuously. I don't miss my feet that began to swell to the point where I had to go buy new shoes. I don't miss the excessive tiredness. I just don't miss being pregnant. I feel like a new woman now that I am not preggers. I can see the lower half of my body. I don't need a nap after work (however, this will soon change), I can wear my old shoes. My middle finger works again. I can dance...or try to at least. It's great. So, until we meet again I'm happily throwing up the deuces to pregnancy. One of ya'll can go on and have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment