It's a Boy

It's a Boy

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Santa called today

Well, it wasn't really Santa, but we got "the call" this morning. Dr. Tran said they wanted me to sign the consent for circumcision today. What does that mean?  Well... waaaaay back in November I asked when he'd be circumcised, and they said that's one of the last things they will do before he'll go home. So, Mason is getting ready to come home full time. They typically say your baby will come home near your due date. But as many of us know, Mason does what he wants when he wants. Hence the reason I'm not pregnant and pigging out this Christmas. I am assuming he wants to be home. Just like the other morning he yanked his feeding tube out. Although they put it back in they ended up taking it out that same day. I think Mason made that decision, not the medical team. And now he wants to come home. So, all we have to do is pray that no sudden setback arises, and we'll have us a baby to usher in the new year. Guess the only bottles I'm popping on New Year's will be filled with milk <insert deep sigh here>.

No comments:

Post a Comment