It's a Boy

It's a Boy

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Robbed and cheated

I have thought long and hard about this thing. Eighteen hours, fifty six minutes. That is how long it took me to become a mother. That is not enough time. Furthermore, I was cheated out of pregnancy. Apparently I was pregnant in April. Didn't know it. (Deduct a month) Found out in May. (The 23rd to be exact, basically another month down the drain) Had to wait until June 13th to go the doctor. (Yes, a day before my 29th birthday) And then this lil dude came ten weeks early!(Two more months off the Preg-o-meter) I was robbed. I was knowingly pregnant for five months 14 days! One hundred sixty seven days! What am I supposed to do with that?! So when people say "Well what do you have?" now they can understand why I say "Some clothes and a bassinet." Can you blame me? I just needed to justify why Pat and I are running amok trying prepare for Mason's arrival home. So please excuse me if I seem a bit flabbergasted where this whole pregnancy/birth/motherhood is concerned. I was only pregnant twenty three weeks, roughly!

No comments:

Post a Comment