It's a Boy

It's a Boy

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A whole new world

Well, if you talked to me or visited me on November 6 I may not remember too much. I had NO intentions on being a mama so soon. Pat and I had From 2:45 pm Friday 'til 9:41 am Saturday had been a blur. I was doped up.  I was also out of it 'cause they WOULDN'T feed me! I kept asking for food, but they refused. When I finally got "dinner" it consisted of broth, jello (which I hate), and something else dumb. As stated earlier,  I delivered at 9:41 a.m. Despite doing all the work, Pat was the first to see the baby. It was not until that evening that I saw my baby. He was so tiny! And cute. And fragile. And adorable. And I was all dazed and confused. He and I were just together the day before, and now he was in front of me. Yowzers! They weren't even sure if I would meet him Saturday, so they had taken pictures for me. (See, even Dukies can be nice). Well, in the end I was a mama. Pat was a papa. And we had a whole new world

No comments:

Post a Comment