It's a Boy

It's a Boy

Monday, November 15, 2010

That's what friends are for

Pat keeps talking about how great it is to realize who your friends are in a time like this. And I agree. We've had tremendous support via text, Facebook, phone calls, and visits. I never knew I was so popular. And the Ephesus staff has been awesome. However, yes there is a however. However, I recently looked at a pic my sister took of me while in the hospital. Y'all coulda told me i was a porker! I realize the only honest person about my weight during this ordeal has been "Dr. M" (I shall protect her innocence and not state her entire name). Every time I had an appointment with her she would make blunt statements about my weight as soon as she entered the room. Stuff like "Well you sure have gained weight since your last visit." or "Oh yea, your face is swollen." Well guess what? Dr. M was the only honest one in my pregnancy. I was a porker, and no one told me. Thanks a lot folks for not telling me I lost my mojo! I know who my friends are... good 'ol Dr. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment