It's a Boy

It's a Boy

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Whose child is this?

Feisty! That is the word that has been used to describe Mason by a few of the nurses. I ain't too feisty, and neither is Pat. So where does this bit 'o attitude come from? And it's always appropriate times that he is demonstrating his feistiness. They try to rotate the babies every four hours for their sleep. However, when put on his side for sleep he got so feisty they relented and put him on his belly (his preferred way to sleep). When a nurse wanted to take his blood, he "fought" her the entire time. In addition, he constantly kicks his itty bitty leg and flails his arm. Now, he was not this feisty in womb. Although I do think he used to do his most moving during events that he did not like (examples- Pat taking me to a pyramid scheme meeting, staff meetings). Also, he kicked the doctor's Doppler when he was listening for a heartbeat on one of my visits. I dunno. Maybe he's the opposite of me. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment